Tell me more:
Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. Adjustable ties at the back of the crown allow the perfect fit to be achieved, and elasticated straps tie sweetly into a bow under chins to keep hats in place. The elastic in the ties allows stretch and comfort, and ensures the ties aren’t too tight. Chin ties can easily be removed if needed without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors to snip them off.
These Wanderer hats coordinate beautifully with the Lounger Legionnaire Hats, Seeker Bonnets and Vacationer Ladies hats for a matchy-matchy look across ages.
Best suited to: Independent kids on the move - perfect for outdoor adventures!
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Wide brims with a slightly longer back for feminine style
- Rated UPF50+ - Excellent Protection
- Fully reversible
- Adjustable and elasticised ties on the crown allow the perfect fit
- Wide brim - meets Sun-Smart guidelines
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen
- Slightly flexible and shapeable brims for a more flowy feel without the flop
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place
|Hat Size||Age||Circumference||Brim Depth - Front ||Brim Depth - Back|
|S- Small||6-12 months||46-50cm||6cm||8.5cm|
|M - Medium||1-3 years||50-54cm||6.5cm||9cm|
|L - Large||3-6 years||54-58cm||7cm||9.5cm|
|XL - Extra Large||6-13 years||58-62cm||7.5cm||10cm|
- Use a measuring tape to take the measurement. Otherwise, use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
- Choose a hat size with the smallest measurement closest to your child's head measurement. Our Explorer Bucket Hats have adjustable ties in the crown to get the perfect fit to your child’s head size with a 4cm range in each hat. By choosing the smallest size of the range, you will get the most wear out of it.
- 100% Linen
- Gentle machine cold wash - Always wash in a wash bag to ensure ties don’t overstretch or tangle in other clothing
- Lie flat to dry in the shade
- Chemicals in sunscreens don’t play well with fabrics – ensure sunscreen has soaked in and been washed from hands before putting on a hat
- Linen naturally softens with each wash and will crease a little. If you prefer a smooth look to your hat, use a clothing steamer or light warm iron on wrinkled areas, taking care to avoid the cord in the edges of the brim
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping to Australia, dispatched every week day from our Auckland, New Zealand warehouse. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Please allow 3-5 working days for main centres, 5 working days for outside of main centres and up to 10 working days for heavy or bulky orders.
Shipping starts from $8 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
The majority of packages are shipped with Toll Priority. Bulky or heavy items will generally be shipped with Omni/Australia Post.
Packages are labelled with an Authority to Leave if they are less than $300 value so delivery doesn’t require you to be home. Please let us know if you need Signature Required for security concerns. PO Box or Parcel Locker orders are sent with Omni/Aus Post.
Free Shipping for orders over $150* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $150! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with this technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page