Tell me more:
The Haakaa Silicone Colostrum Collector is a world-first design, giving mums the option to express colostrum antenatally and postnatally in a safe, easy-to-use storage solution.
Colostrum is traditionally collected in single-use syringes often made from harmful plastics. The Haakaa collector is made of 100% medical grade silicone, which means it won't leach nasty toxins and can be safely stored in the fridge or freezer. It's easy-to-use and reuse, making it the ideal option for mums both before and after birth!
- 6 x 4ml Colostrum collectors
- Cotton wipe
- Clear storage case
- Collect, store and feed colostrum from the same container
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone
- Soft squeezable silicone has a vacuum effect to collect droplets
- Nib suctions colostrum off the nipple, can also be removed to express directly into the collector
- Portable, leakproof and reusable
- Heat and freeze resistant
- Clear measurements
- Non-toxic and safe for newborns
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
- 6 x 4ml collectors
product condition regularly and replace if it shows any signs of
damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes
or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may
scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product
for anything other than its intended use.
Store products in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight
- 100% medical grade silicone
- BPA, PVC and phthalate free
- Store products in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight
- Sterilise each colostrum collector before use with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes
- Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product
- Use all the colostrum in the container for one feed and discard any left over
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping to Australia, dispatched every week day from our Auckland, New Zealand warehouse. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Please allow 3-5 working days for main centres, 5 working days for outside of main centres and up to 10 working days for heavy or bulky orders.
Shipping starts from $8 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
The majority of packages are shipped with Toll Priority. Bulky or heavy items will generally be shipped with Omni/Australia Post.
Packages are labelled with an Authority to Leave if they are less than $300 value so delivery doesn’t require you to be home. Please let us know if you need Signature Required for security concerns. PO Box or Parcel Locker orders are sent with Omni/Aus Post.
Free Shipping for orders over $150* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $150! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with this technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page