Tell me more:
Oasis Sun SPF30 is formulated for sensitive skin and is suitable for the whole family, including babies!
- Made for sensitive skin
- Suitable for face and body
- Non greasy and non whitening
- Not water resistant
- Does not stain clothes (no, it does not leave a yellow stain)
- Can be worn under makeup
- No colour, fragrance or parabens
- Non-nano zinc oxide
- Cruelty free and suitable for vegans
- Proudly made in New Zealand
- A brand that's been trusted for over 10 years
Contains 94% natural ingredients including jojoba oil, shea butter, lecithin and vitamin E to moisturise against wind, water and sunlight.
Comes in 3 handy sizes with the largest being a family size 500ml - with a handy pump for easy application.
Tips for use
- Apply liberally to all exposed areas of skin at least 10-15 minutes before going outside.
- As with all mineral-based sunscreens, don't rub it in until it disappears as this lessens the sun protection factor. Allow the cream time to adhere to the epidermis. Oasis Sun is non-whitening and it will naturally become invisible on the skin.
- Reapply every 2 hours, especially after swimming or excessive perspiration. Keep away from eye area.
- We highly recommend your first line of defense against UV radiation should be seeking shade, wearing protective clothing and avoiding the peak burn times of 11am-4pm.
- Not recommended for babies under 3 months, limit time in direct sun for babies under 6 months. Avoid direct sun during peak hours of the day.
- We have a range of sun shades for strollers and car capsules to limit UV exposure while skin is so delicate.
- The picture may vary slightly from the actual product.
- sensitive & combination skin
- teen skin care
- acne (does not clog pores)
- summer skin care, warm & cold climate skin care (skiing!)
- post laser treatment
- pets, babies & children
AS/NZ Standard 2604:1998, rated High Sun Protection
water (aqua), cetearyl
olivate (and) sorbitan olivate (olive-based emulsifier), certified organic
simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, castor oil, zinc oxide (microfine sunscreen
agent), ethyl-hexyl p-methoxycinnamic acid (sunscreen agent), certified organic
butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), certified organic soya lecithin, d-alpha
tocopherol (non-gmo natural vitamin e), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf
extract, cetearyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol (and) dehydroacetic acid (biogro
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping to Australia, dispatched every week day from our Auckland, New Zealand warehouse. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Please allow 3-5 working days for main centres, 5 working days for outside of main centres and up to 10 working days for heavy or bulky orders.
Shipping starts from $8 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
The majority of packages are shipped with Toll Priority. Bulky or heavy items will generally be shipped with Omni/Australia Post.
Packages are labelled with an Authority to Leave if they are less than $300 value so delivery doesn’t require you to be home. Please let us know if you need Signature Required for security concerns. PO Box or Parcel Locker orders are sent with Omni/Aus Post.
Free Shipping for orders over $150* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $150! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with this technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page