Tell me more:
The Vapor-Eze Vaporizer/Aromatherapy Unit uses the latest in "heat activation" and "aromatherapy" technology to provide relief from respiratory symptoms (allergy, asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu, coughs, sore throats, and sinusitis). Thanks to the carefully formulated refill pads, the Vapor-Eze Vaporizer/Aromatherapy unit can be used day or night, at home or in the office. Simply plug it in, and breathe a sigh of relief. Vapor-Eze has been made in the USA for more than 10 years and has sold more than 3 million units.
How it works:
The Vaporizer/Aromatherapy Unit has been designed to use no-mess replaceable pads that are filled with a carefully formulated blend. Each pad will last for six to ten hours, depending on the setting used during operation (low, med. or high). Five long lasting pads are supplied with each vaporizer. Extra refill packs are sold separately.
Note: our stock does not have the on/off switch mentioned in the instructions. Just plug it straight into a wall socket and it is on (you can tell by the green light being on).
Reviews from Amazon:
Here are a number of reviews taken from the Vaporese listing on Amazon USA:
"I love this unit because I don't have to worry about mould. I like that you can change the oils in the pads for different fragrances. Lavender for sleep, lemon for energy, eucalyptus for congestion, etc.
This is a great product."
"Great product, easy to use, waterless, great deal"
"I was looking for something to help my one year old breathe better at night and I didn't want to keep refilling a humidifier. This was the perfect thing for him. It helps to clear his stuffy nose pretty well".
1. What about the refill pads? I understand the pure essential oils are used on the pure cotton pads; but how long will they last and what can I do to get the best benefits from them?
Refill pads will last 8 to 10 hours. The duration depends on the setting you choose, because the setting adjusts the strength of the vapor produced. Our units are small enough to fit anywhere, and they are completely silent. So when used overnight, they will not keep you awake. Refill pads have a shelf life of 2 to 3 years if not exposed to extreme heat or cold.
2. How does the Vapor-Eze Vaporizer / Aromatherapy Unit help you breathe better without using water?
The menthol oil that is diffused into the air in which you breathe, dilates the blood vessels which opens up your air passageways. The eucalyptus oil contains an expectorant (for coughs and colds), and is an antiseptic - kills germs in virus or infections.
We made the Vapor-Eze Vaporizer unit small because no one really likes to use the big, clunky, 'traditional' vaporizers that you have to fill with water. And, no matter how well you clean that old vaporizer you will never get the mould, spores and bacteria completely out!
Because we do not use water, we won't create an environment for mould spores or bacteria and we will not create any humidity. You won't get wet floors or furniture, and you won't have water and electricity in the same appliance. Our products use a carefully controlled heating element, to gently warm the pure essential oils from a small, disposable cotton refill pad. The Vapor-Eze Vaporizer / Aromatherapy Unit is small, safe, effective, and very easy to use!
3. Can Vapor-Eze refill products be used in other competitor brand units such as Vicks or Halls waterless vaporizers?
Yes, the Vapor-Eze refills can be used in most other brands of waterless vaporizers.
4. What are the medicinal use(s) for the essential oils you use?
- Menthol is a local anesthetic and helps relieve itching. Menthol imparts a tingling sensation when applied to the skin and is found in after-shave lotions and skin fresheners. It is also used in throat lozenges, inhalors, and as flavoring.
- Peppermint oil vapours help relieve nasal, sinus and chest congestion. Peppermint oil is used in many pain relieving creams for their anesthetic properties. It is useful in general respiratory disorders as well as dry coughs, sinus congestion, asthma, bronchitus, pneumonia, tuberculosis and cholera.
- Eucalyptus oil is a powerful antiseptic and stimulant. Eucalyptus oil is recognised internationally as an inhalant to relieve congestion from colds and flu. The oil is useful for lung conditions and sore throats. It can be used as a vapour bath and inhaled for asthma and other respiratory ailments.
- Lavender oil has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, hysteria and nervous exhaustion in general. It is effective for headaches, migraines and insomnia. Lavender oil is beneficial for problems such as: Bronchitis, asthma, colds, laryngitis, halitosis, throat infections and whooping cough.
- Borneol isararer form of Camphor. Borneol is used in respiratory medicine for bronchitis, coughs, colds and flu. Due to its pain-relieving and antispasmodic properties Borneol is used for rheumatism and sprains.
- Camphol Oil is a balancing oil. It can sedate the nerves and uplift apathy. It can help with feeling cold and reduces inflammation. It also has a positive effect in colds and flu, infectious diseases, bronchitis, coughs, and can assist with muscular pains, rheumatism, sprains, arthritis etc.
- Waterless - no water for mould spores or bacteria to grow in
- Safer for allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds and flu, coughs, sore throats, and sinusitis
- Can be used for newborns
- Silent operation
- Built-in night light
- Three settings - low, medium, and high
- Uses no more electricity than an average light bulb
- 500 grams
- 20cms (approx)
- 1-year warranty
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping to Australia, dispatched every week day from our Auckland, New Zealand warehouse. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Please allow 3-5 working days for main centres, 5 working days for outside of main centres and up to 10 working days for heavy or bulky orders.
Shipping starts from $8 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
The majority of packages are shipped with Toll Priority. Bulky or heavy items will generally be shipped with Omni/Australia Post.
Packages are labelled with an Authority to Leave if they are less than $300 value so delivery doesn’t require you to be home. Please let us know if you need Signature Required for security concerns. PO Box or Parcel Locker orders are sent with Omni/Aus Post.
Free Shipping for orders over $150* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $150! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with this technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page