Tell me more:
- Your baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their Woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
Compliant with AS/NZS 1249:2014 (Safety standard for for labeling)
- Sleep Coach recommended
- Our most popular sleeping bag with sleeves
- The warmest of our Woolbabes
- Organic cotton lining is ideal for sensitive skin
- Safe sleep to give you real peace of mind with no loose bedding.
- No need for any additional blankets that can be kicked off.
- Quick and easy to use front-zip.
- Zero waste, reusable cloth bag packaging
- Comes with a free room thermometer & clothing guide
- All sizes have under-arms snaps for a cosy fit when you start using the bag.
- 6-24 months - 95cm from shoulder to bottom hem. Domes under the arms.
- 2-4 years - measures 115cm from shoulder to hem. Suitable for children once they are in size 2 clothing only, not suitable for smaller children. Minimum 12kg.
- 3-6 years - measures 126cm from shoulder to hem. Suitable from a minimum of wearing size 3 clothing. Designed for children in at least size 3 clothing. Not suitable for toddlers in size 2 clothing.
Merino & organic cotton blend outer, 100% Merino fill with 100% cotton lining. Two layers of Merino & organic cotton blend on the arm sleeves.
Please note that the World Health Organisation recommend that children do not sleep in rooms colder than 16 degrees, so we recommend using a heater on low if your child's room gets below 16 degrees.
Short sleeve bodysuit
Long sleeve bodysuit
Long sleeve bodysuit and pants or onesie
Long sleeve bodysuit, top, pants (or onesie) & wool socks
Note: This is a guide only. It is important not to overheat your baby. The best guide is to consider whether the heating, bedding and clothing would add up to a comfortable sleeping temperature for you. The ideal room temperature for children is 16 to 20 degrees Celsius, with 18 degrees considered perfect! Please consult your medical professional for further advice if required.
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable with gentle wool wash with a liquid wool wash|
|Drying Instructions||Tumble dry on low only, some shrinkage may occur|
|Fabric Outer||30% Merino / 70% Organic Cotton|
|Filling||100% Australian Merino|
|Lining||100% Organic Woven Cotton|
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping to Australia, dispatched every week day from our Auckland, New Zealand warehouse. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Please allow 3-5 working days for main centres, 5 working days for outside of main centres and up to 10 working days for heavy or bulky orders.
Shipping starts from $8 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
The majority of packages are shipped with Toll Priority. Bulky or heavy items will generally be shipped with Omni/Australia Post.
Packages are labelled with an Authority to Leave if they are less than $300 value so delivery doesn’t require you to be home. Please let us know if you need Signature Required for security concerns. PO Box or Parcel Locker orders are sent with Omni/Aus Post.
Free Shipping for orders over $150* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $150! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with this technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page