Tell me more:
Cuski is a calming, safe and a healthy alternative to other infant comforters or sleeping aids. It has all the qualities a child looks for in a comforter: softness, sheer lovability and of a course a label to twiddle but unlike a traditional blanket it can be easily replaced if lost or damaged. Babies love Cuski, and most babies attach to a Cuski quickly and find it a helpful self settling tool. Cuski is the anglicised Welsh term for ’sleep’, and was created to bring comfort to babies and toddlers all over the world.
Keep the Cuski close to you, either inside your clothing or next to you in bed for a few days; it will absorb all those comforting mummy/daddy scents, then introduce to baby to create a naturally safe comforting environment.
Cuskis are used in the neonatal and SCBU in the UK. They are made in a breathable fabric, and shaped and designed to fall away from the face with movement, however we still recommend Cuski use is supervised until 6 months of age. For peace of mind, Cuski has been fully tested to European Safety Standards. Cuski complies with all relevant British and European safety standards. BSEN71, EN71 Parts 1,2 & 3. Registered Design Number 2086842, Registered Trade Mark Number 2196415.
Once your wee one has become attached to a comforter The Sleep Store strongly recommends you purchase two or more identical ones so you always have a spare!
- Natural, organic
- Helps to soothe and reassure your baby
- Use for all sleep times - day and night
- For baby and toddler (and big kids!)
- Ideal for children attending childcare
- Terry cotton (80% cotton & 20% polyester), with cotton filling in the head. The small polyester component helps Cuski stay soft & retain its colour, even after years of cuddling and washing
- The fabric is certified with the Okeo Tex standard showing the fabric has no harmful substances in it
- Machine washable at 40 degrees, using non-biological washing powder
- Warm tumbled dry
- NOTE: Cuski is a comforter, designed for snuggling and cuddling. It is not a teether! If your baby bites or chews their Cuski, like any fabric it will develop holes over time. Also if your baby sucks on their Cuski, the saliva acid can lead to browning of the fabric over a period of time
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping to Australia, dispatched every week day from our Auckland, New Zealand warehouse. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Please allow 3-5 working days for main centres, 5 working days for outside of main centres and up to 10 working days for heavy or bulky orders.
Shipping starts from $8 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
The majority of packages are shipped with Toll Priority. Bulky or heavy items will generally be shipped with Omni/Australia Post.
Packages are labelled with an Authority to Leave if they are less than $300 value so delivery doesn’t require you to be home. Please let us know if you need Signature Required for security concerns. PO Box or Parcel Locker orders are sent with Omni/Aus Post.
Free Shipping for orders over $150* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $150! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with this technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page