Tell me more:
This one is for all our breastfeeding mamas!
The Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Breast Pump is
the perfect little essential to incorporate into your nursing journey.
The Silicone Breast Pump is made of a single piece of 100% silicone and provides an easy, eco-friendly and effective pumping experience! A great alternative to an electric breast pump. Perfect when on the go or simply use at home. Its compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work to use.
The Haakaa Breast Pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQs or anywhere you would like to express discreetly, silently and quickly. Just place over your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment. BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- 1 x 100ml Generation 1 silicone breastpump (100ml)
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- Soft and comfortable 100% food grade silicone
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- 100ml capacity
- Easy to use and clean
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the neck of the pump
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a safe storage container and reposition
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
- 100% Silicone
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
- Clean after each use
- We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product
- Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping to Australia, dispatched every week day from our Auckland, New Zealand warehouse. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Please allow 3-5 working days for main centres, 5 working days for outside of main centres and up to 10 working days for heavy or bulky orders.
Shipping starts from $8 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
The majority of packages are shipped with Toll Priority. Bulky or heavy items will generally be shipped with Omni/Australia Post.
Packages are labelled with an Authority to Leave if they are less than $300 value so delivery doesn’t require you to be home. Please let us know if you need Signature Required for security concerns. PO Box or Parcel Locker orders are sent with Omni/Aus Post.
Free Shipping for orders over $150* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $150! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with this technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page