Tell me more:
The sheer & cool way to transition your baby from swaddling from the swaddling gurus at Love to Dream. Now in a beautiful viscose (bamboo) fabric, which is extra light, soft and breathable.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents!
The Swaddle UP 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- Made from 0.2 TOG fabric - 30% lighter than the ‘50/50’ Original
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Genius twin-zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
The Love To Swaddle UP ’50/50’ is the no cry solution, which helps your baby, adjust to full blown freedom slowly. No matter how you have been swaddling your baby either with arms up, down or across their chest the 50/50 can help your baby transition out of swaddling and into a sleeping bag.
The time transition takes will differ for babies. Some will adjust to night sleep un-swaddled quicker, and others will find the days easier. The beauty of the 50:50 is you can easily add the wings back on if needed.
The LITE 50:50 is approx. 30% lighter weight fabric than the original 50:50.
WHY THE LOVE TO SWADDLE UP 50/50 IS SAFER*?
Usually parents transition their babies out of swaddling by using a conventional wrap, they leave one arm out and then later leave the second arm out. There are potential dangers with using conventional wraps for transitioning as the blankets/bedding can unravel. Unravelling or loosening can pose a tangling, suffocation and choking hazard to the baby.
Providing the parent has used the right size the Swaddle UP 50/50 has a snug fit and is ergonomically designed to fit the baby, and therefore reduces the risk of tangling, choking or suffocation.
HOW DO I USE THE SWADDLE UP 50/50?
Transition your baby in three easy steps
1. Use your 50/50 just like the Swaddle UP ORIGINAL (2 wings attached)
2. When your baby is ready to transition remove one wing. One arm is free and one arm is still swaddled.
3. When you feel your baby is ready for the next phase its time to let the other arm loose! Simply remove the wing and now your baby has graduated to a soft comfy sleeping bag!
- Lightweight fabric for warmer climate
- Easiest transition from swaddle to sleep suit
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- ‘5-in-1’ solution that can be used as a SWADDLE UP Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit & Travel Suit
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
|Size||Age||Weight||Max Child Height|
Which size to order
Please order the correct size for the weight of your baby now. If you order the next size up intending it to last longer, your Love to Swaddle Up will be too big to be effective now.
- Viscose from bamboo 95%, elastane 5%
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping to Australia, dispatched every week day from our Auckland, New Zealand warehouse. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Please allow 3-5 working days for main centres, 5 working days for outside of main centres and up to 10 working days for heavy or bulky orders.
Shipping starts from $8 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
The majority of packages are shipped with Toll Priority. Bulky or heavy items will generally be shipped with Omni/Australia Post.
Packages are labelled with an Authority to Leave if they are less than $300 value so delivery doesn’t require you to be home. Please let us know if you need Signature Required for security concerns. PO Box or Parcel Locker orders are sent with Omni/Aus Post.
Free Shipping for orders over $150* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $150! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with this technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page