Tell me more:
SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe is a great travel and pushchair accessory, designed by a mum, that does two important jobs.
1) Sunshade - it has one of the highest levels of sun protection of any product on the market. The large soft mesh window means baby can enjoy the sights shaded from 80% of UV.
2) Sleep aid - use the outer 'snooze panel' to create the shade and seclusion that helps your baby sleep. Check quietly on your sleeping baby via the sneak-a-peek zip.
It's perfect for holidays, days out, exercising with the buggy, popping to the shops or just when you want to keep the sun from getting in your baby's eyes
Made from a double layer of breathable, lightweight and stretchy mesh fabric that blocks 97.5% of UV rays and allows air to circulate, SnoozeShade also provides protection from wind, chill and insects when the central panel is closed or in sleep mode.
- Suitable from birth to four years (or when your little one is out of the pram)
- Washable at 30°C
- Free storage bag
- We recommend SnoozeShade products are used alongside appropriate sun protection, hats and clothing
- Comprises of a double-layer of soft breathable fabric which provides excellent air permeability and flow
- Provides an easy to open and close 'lookout' panel which allows your child to see out and stops the sun getting in their eyes
- Provides UPF50+ sun protection throughout
- Universal fit for prams and strollers - move it from one model to the next
- Suitable for use from birth - long and wide enough to take your growing child to approx. 4 years
- Proven in laboratory tests to keeps babies cooler on hot days
What' the difference between SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe and Plus Classic?
The Plus Deluxe gives parents several new features including:
- a larger front panel than the Plus Classic which fully opens for easy access to your child
- an alternative colour choice of lustrous grey with black trim (instead of the classic black and cream)
- an integrated front pocket to store shade and snooze panels when not in use
- safety certified poppers (instead of velcro)
- a new 'sleeping baby' emblem on the snooze panel discourages people from disturbing your sleeping child
- Enable peaceful naps on the go
- Soft breathable fabric which provides excellent air permeability and flow
- 'Lookout' panel which allows your child to see out and stops the sun getting in their eyes
- Provides UPF50+ sun protection throughout
- Handy storage bag
- Universal fit for prams and strollers
- Use from birth to 4 years
Compatible with all buggies, prams and travel systems with a hood or canopy, both three- and four-wheelers
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping to Australia, dispatched every week day from our Auckland, New Zealand warehouse. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Please allow 3-5 working days for main centres, 5 working days for outside of main centres and up to 10 working days for heavy or bulky orders.
Shipping starts from $8 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
The majority of packages are shipped with Toll Priority. Bulky or heavy items will generally be shipped with Omni/Australia Post.
Packages are labelled with an Authority to Leave if they are less than $300 value so delivery doesn’t require you to be home. Please let us know if you need Signature Required for security concerns. PO Box or Parcel Locker orders are sent with Omni/Aus Post.
Free Shipping for orders over $150* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $150! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with this technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page