Tell me more:
Meet Sam the Lamb!
Sam is an expert in sleep training and is ready to help you and your child to start the day fit and ready. Sam is a sleep trainer and alarm clock that uses visual cues to inform a
child on when it’s time to go to sleep and when it’s okay to wake. This
award-winning product has made bedtime an enjoyable ritual for children
all over the world and helps children and parents get a better night
When Sam closes his eyes for the night this informs your child in simple terms that it’s now time to go to sleep. There is no need for your child to be able to read time - Sam’s backlit screen will glow in red, amber or green to inform a child when it’s time to sleep, can be awake but stay in bed or room, and when it’s okay to wake up and begin another glorious day.
problems with young children are actually quite common, so really you
are not the only one to start the day early. Young children don’t have a
sense of time like we grown ups have, theirs is completely different - this where Sam can help!
Can operate plugged in (ac adapter included) and on battery power. (4 x AA, not included)
- Eyes Open and Close – Once programmed, Sam’s eyes automatically close at bedtime and open in the morning when it is ok to get up. Includes bedtime and nap settings.
- Color Changing Display – The LCD screen changes color to show kids when its still night. Red indicates “go back to sleep”. Green shows to stay in bed as wake up time is approaching. Once green 12 stars disappear 1 by 1 counting down till eyes open for wake-up time.
- Analogue and Digital Time – Easy for children to learn and understand time.
- Alarm Clock – Choose from 3 sounds with adjustable volume.
- Adjustable Brightness and Auto Shut Off – Dimmable nightlight can stay lit continuously or automatically switch off after 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Product dimensions - 20 x 12 x 14cm
- LCD screen - 7cm diameter
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping to Australia, dispatched every week day from our Auckland, New Zealand warehouse. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Please allow 3-5 working days for main centres, 5 working days for outside of main centres and up to 10 working days for heavy or bulky orders.
Shipping starts from $8 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
The majority of packages are shipped with Toll Priority. Bulky or heavy items will generally be shipped with Omni/Australia Post.
Packages are labelled with an Authority to Leave if they are less than $300 value so delivery doesn’t require you to be home. Please let us know if you need Signature Required for security concerns. PO Box or Parcel Locker orders are sent with Omni/Aus Post.
Free Shipping for orders over $150* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $150! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with this technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page