Tell me more:
The 4-in-1 Top Fill Drop Cool Mist Humidifier with Sound Machine from Crane has some amazing features including - Top fill design, in-built sound machine, a vapour pad tray and a night light!
This humidifier can be used by parents looking for natural alternatives to cough medicine and other croup, colds and cough remedies, as it increases the moisture in the air. A Crane Humidifier can be used with persistent dry coughs and congestion from newborn babies right through to toddlers and adults.
If your child is coughing at night, you can leave the humidifier running all night as it is whisper quiet. Our humidifier reviews show that parents that have a child with cough and cold symptoms or congestion are finding this to be a best buy for a baby humidifier or child's vaporiser.
Croup in children, and coughing up phlegm or mucus are difficult to deal with, as they can disrupt a baby's sleep, however a Crane humidifier can be used in all these situations. Many doctors recommend cool mist humidifiers.
- Top fill - For easy filling and easy cleaning. You can place your hand inside of the tank to thoroughly clean and disinfect. No hard to reach places which will help to eliminate bacteria growth
- Sound machine - You read right! Your humidifier comes with 3 sound options to help create a soothing sleep environment. White noise, rain and ocean waves. Tap the sound icon to cycle through different sounds. Press and hold the icon to set volume
- Vapour pad tray - An improved design now allows you to use a Crane Vapour Pad in Menthol or Lavender
- Essential oils - You are now able to add your own essential oils! Essential Oils need to be added to the vapour pad in order to work with this unit
- Night light - A colour changing night light - Simply tap the night light icon for steady Red sleep support light, tap for colour changing function - this will change the light colour every 10 seconds, tap again to set the current light colour or tap again to turn off
- Great for Medium to Large rooms - Covers an area of around 46 sq meters
- Detachable cord - for easy cleaning and storage
- Variable output settings - No matter the humidity level you would like to achieve this machine has got you covered. It offers variable output settings and an adjustable 360° mist lid making it easy to send the mist in any direction
- Whisper quiet - Crane’s drop humidifier runs whisper quiet which makes it the perfect
option for light sleepers, kids, and especially babies. Please note it does have a motor so they are quiet not silent
- Reduce bacteria growth - This humidifier is made with clean control anti-microbial material which reduces mold and bacteria growth by up to 99.96%
- Large tank - The tank can hold up to 3.75L
- 24 hour run time - The Drop humidifier runs up to 24 hours, so you don’t have to worry about it turning off through the night. It also is equipped with an automatic shut-off safety feature that turns the unit off when the water runs out
- Ability to use only one function at a time, or a combination of some or all functions
- Mode indicator lights switch off approximately 20 seconds after selection
- All colours are supplied with a BLACK NZ/AU adaptor plug
- Vapour pads are sold separately
- Sound machine - 3 different sounds
- Colour changing nightlight along with a Red sleep light function
- Removable tank that now has top fill feature! Easier to fill your humidifier tank
- Aroma tray allows you to use Vapour Pads
- Essential oils can be used with the vapour pad
- Can be used with cough, cold & croup symptoms
- Increase the moisture in the air for dry coughs, sinus irritation, dry skin
- Whisper-quiet ultrasonic operation with variable cool mist output control
- Auto-off function when water tank is empty, with low power consumption
- 3.75L tank runs up to 11 hours (highest setting) per fill, or up to 24 hours on the lowest setting
- Water indicator light
- Easy to clean
- 1 year warranty
|Width at widest point||22cm|
- DO NOT place the humidifier on carpet or a towel. The fan vent is located on the bottom of the water basin. The fan vent MUST NOT be obstructed.
- DO NOT place the humidifer on a wood surface or near furniture that can be damaged by too much moisture.
- Check water level sensor - Make sure the water level sensor is secured properly and not obstructed.
- To prevent excess humidity or condensation please leave the door ajar for air circulation and adjust mist intensity to the low output setting.
- Click here for full maintenance and cleaning
- Please do not use essential oils in the water tank
Fast Shipping - In stock, ready to ship!
We offer fast, economical shipping to Australia, dispatched every week day from our Auckland, New Zealand warehouse. All items on our website are in stock, ready to dispatch (excludes pre-order or custom size items). Please allow 3-5 working days for main centres, 5 working days for outside of main centres and up to 10 working days for heavy or bulky orders.
Shipping starts from $8 for small items. Just add your items to your cart and use the Shipping Estimator in the Mini Cart or Cart with your post code. Please double check your shipping in the checkout, particularly for large items which the estimator doesn’t accurately calculate.
The majority of packages are shipped with Toll Priority. Bulky or heavy items will generally be shipped with Omni/Australia Post.
Packages are labelled with an Authority to Leave if they are less than $300 value so delivery doesn’t require you to be home. Please let us know if you need Signature Required for security concerns. PO Box or Parcel Locker orders are sent with Omni/Aus Post.
Free Shipping for orders over $150* (excludes large items)
Free shipping is available when you spend over $150! Please note bulky or heavy items are excluded from this offer and you can confirm the correct shipping at the checkout. Unfortunately our Cart Shipping Estimator does not accurately exclude large items from free shipping calculations. We apologise for any inconvenience with this technical limitation.Go to Shipping & Delivery Page
Hassle-free Returns for 365 Days!
We have expert staff available to help you choose the perfect item – how can we help before you purchase? However, when you do purchase something that doesn’t fit or isn’t quite right, we offer an excellent returns policy and the best possible customer service.
We also know life with babies and children is busy, so you have up to 365 days for your returns and exchanges to come back to us:
- Up to 90 days from purchase - You can return for an Exchange, Store Credit or Refund
- Up to 365 days from purchase – You can return for an Exchange or Store Credit
Returned items must be received back in perfect condition, unused and unwashed condition including the instructions and packaging. Please ensure you carefully package items so they are received back in perfect condition.
Our Returns and Exchanges page has full details, including product specific returns information and our Returns Form.Go to Returns Page